Ahoy! I’m the author of the contemporary YA novel AFTER THE SHOT DROPS (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2018) and AN INFINITE NUMBER OF PARALLEL UNIVERSES (Merit Press/F+W Media, 2015). By day, I’m a high school English teacher in the Bay Area of California. In my all-too-sparse free time I read, look for the next great TV series, garden, play video games, hike, cuddle with my wife & two dogs, and learn new things. I’m represented by the fabulous Kaylee Davis at Dee Mura Literary.
FIVE RANDOM THINGS
1. I hate the feeling of putting on socks at any point in the day that is not directly following a shower. It’s just so horrible.
2. My top three televisions shows of all time are 1) The Wire, 2) Battlestar Galactica, and 3) Friday Night Lights. Like these, and we will get along swimmingly.
3. In high school my friend and I formed a band called “Dulcinea’s 100th Monkey.” We played one show. Sold over a million records.*
4. I have a giant panda stuffed animal named Pandor. He sleeps in the guest room and usually looks sad. I try to cheer him up, but he has an overactive mind.
5. I live-tweet Bachelor in Paradise in such an ironic way that it transcends irony and becomes frighteningly seriousness.